Friday, May 27, 2011

My Border So Far

Well, I had hoped to get more stitching done on the border this week, but, as often happens, life took over!

Part Two will be out in two to two and a half weeks...I hope to get some stitching in this weekend.

Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day 2011 Weekend everyone.


So far I have used the WDW specified
 and am happy with the results.

How many of you have started?  According to the handful that have participated in the poll, most of us are using the materials called for...at least so far.

It has been interesting for me to see four different starts on this and the various philosophies used when starting the project.

Wonder what comes next...and how big the stitched-over-one part will be!  I hope the over one part is lettering.  It seems like that would be easier to make sure you don't make a mistake.  I must say, though, that I'm not having a hard time seeing this fabric.  So far, so good.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment